Pappardelle with chestnut mushrooms,cherry tomatoes and roasted ham.
- 400g/14oz egg pappardelle
- 1 onion
- 200g/7oz cooked ham
- 150g/5oz cherry tomatoes
- cut in halves
- 150g/5oz chestnut mushrooms
- 200ml/1 cup double cream
- 2tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat a pan with the olive oil and add the onions and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add the ham, tomatoes and cream. Season with salt and pepper and leave for about 10 minutes.
To prepare the pasta - in a pot, cover with salted water, Bring to the bowl and simmer for 5 minutes. Always check the instructions on the back of the pack, as they may vary.
Add the pasta sauce to the pot with pappardelle and stir well.
Sprinkle some grated Parmesan when serving.
Why not sprinkle some dry oregano?It's perfect with pasta dishes!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.