- 1 rabbit
- 125 g mushrooms
- 100 g lardons
- 3 onions
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 glasses white wine
- 1 bouquet garni
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the onions and in a casserole, brown the butter and add the lardons. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Cut the rabbit into pieces, brown them in the casserole. Return the onions and lardons to the casserole.
Sprinkle with flour, drizzle with wine and add the cornstarch. Add a little water, the bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 hour.
Clean the mushrooms and fry them in a pan with butter, salt and pepper. Add them to the rabbit and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Beef stew 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Beef and Guinness Stew 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Fake rabbit 3.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Pasta with lardons and mushrooms... 3/5 (146 Votes)
- Roast veal with potatoes and... 3.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Marinated rabbit in muscat white... 3.4/5 (76 Votes)