Summer vegetable tart with ham, figs and melon and rocket salad
- For the dough:
- 30 g rocket
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 cl of olive oil
- 70 g flour
- 10 g cornflour
- 3 g yeast
- For the cream:
- 120 g courgette
- cooked and mixed
- 120 g of yoghurt sheep's milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of cornstarch
- For the filling:
- 1 fig
- ½ melon
- 4 slices of smoked ham
- 2 cl of reduced balsamic vinegar
- 15 g rocket
- olive oil
- Espelette pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare the dough. Blend the arugula with olive oil and crushed garlic clove and a pinch of salt. When the mixture is finely minced, add the flour, cornflour and baking powder, sifted. Mix briefly into a smooth paste (slightly sticky). Spread the dough with a spatula onto a baking canvas inside a circular or rectangular baking tin. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes before baking in a preheated oven at 150 ° C for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream by mixing together all the ingredients and a pinch of salt. Pour over the cooked pastry. Then continue baking for another10 minutes then cover with foil and cook for a further 20 minutes.
During this cooking time, dry the ham in the oven for 5 minutes, turning over halfway through. Remove the tart from the tin and leave to cool.
Cut the figs into quarters, the melon into balls (possibly of different diameters).
Drizzle the rocket with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
When the tart is cold, top with the rocket, melon, figs and ham. Decorate with the reduced balsamic vinegar.
Tips : Serve the tart cold with dry or sweet muscat wine.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)