Autumn pumpkin, mushroom and chestnut tart
By Sandra , blog Cuisine Addict
- 1 pastry
- 1 shallot
- 80 g chanterelle mushrooms
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 60 g tinned chestnuts
- 120 g pumpkin
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml single cream
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 50 g grated cheese
- Salted butter
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Chop the shallot, cut off the stems of the mushrooms and slice the tops.
Put a knob of butter in a hot pan and sweat the shallot. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Reserve.
Add a knob of butter in a pan and fry the chestnuts, previously crumbled. Grate the pumpkin and add it to the pan. Salt and pepper lightly, add the hazelnuts and pine nuts and cook for 2 minutes. Reserve.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream, add the cornstarch dissolved in milk. Salt and pepper well.
Unroll the pastry in a flan tin with greaseproof paper. Arrange the mushrooms on the pastry, then the pumpkin mixture. Cover with the egg mix and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake for 40 minutes then serve with a green salad with balsamic vinegar and crushed hazelnuts.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (227 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)