Quorn and Spinnach curry stew
This does rely on having a cooking sauce handy, but I am a bit lazy!
- 1 jar Balti based cooking sauce
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 large onion
- 1 pack quorn chicken pieces
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tin sweetcorn (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 cloves garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onion in oil with garlic until golden brown
Add tin of tomatoes, sweetcorn, quorn and curry sauce jar, plus seasoning and lemon juice. Allow to heat through untill quorn pieces are hot.
Add chopped cherry tomatoes, allow to cook until heated through.
Add spinach and allow to wilt before serving.
Goes wonderfully with a garlic and coriander naan bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Quorn Lasagne Cups 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Bellissimo Spaghetti Bolognese 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Quorn and vegetable pasta 3.4/5 (133 Votes)