By Vekas Maria-Rodica
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a pot, cook the spinach in the butter, add the potatoes cut into slices. After 5 minutes, cover with water and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are reduced to a puree.
Halfway through cooking, add the condensed milk, salt and nutmeg. Add more water if necessary, according to the desired consistency.
Add the goat's cheese, previously melted very gently with a little vegetable stock.
Heat for a further minute before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)