Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Sauté one large onion in a pan.
Put the fried onion in a medium saucepan filled with water. In a bowl, separate the white from the yolk, put the white into the soup saucepan and in the bowl, mix the yolk with three large spoonfuls of wine vinegar. Remove the soup from the heat and pour in the egg yolk.
And now you can sit down to eat!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (145 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)