Pumpkin soup with chestnuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all the ingredients in a pressure cooker except the chestnuts about 7 minutes with water, covering the ingredients, salt and pepper.
Cook the chestnuts in water, drain and peel.
Then mix the whole. The soup is ready, you can add a dollop of cream on each plate for a creamier soup.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Scary Halloween jelly 3.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Halloween Macarons! 3.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Festive Savoury Palmiers 4/5 (21 Votes)