BACON bean con carne
By EMMA FINERTY
- 415g Heinz baked beans
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 Onion
- 500g Mince beef
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g Can diced tomato
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Add the chopped onion with the oil into the pan over medium heat and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the bacon and fry for 7 minutes.
Add the minced beef and fry until brown.
Add the beans, diced tomatoes and tomato puree and leave it for 5 minutes to simmer.
Add the cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.