By Mathilde M Cuisiner
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
Brown the chopped onions. Add the white wine and simmer until evaporated.
Remove from the heat and reserve.
Mix the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
Add the cooled onions.
Unroll the pastry in a flan tin, pour in the mix.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.4/5 (161 Votes)