Lemon tart, citrus fruit confit, honey vinegar
- 250g flour
- 125g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- 3g salt
- Lemon curd:
- 200g butter
- 4 eggs + 2 yolks
- 200g of sugar
- the juice of 4 lemons
- Citrus confit:
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 lime
- 30g butter
- 2 tbls honey vinegar
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cream the melted butter with the sugar, salt, egg and knead, adding the flour at the end. Reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
Whisk in a casserole the lemon juice, sugar, eggs and the yolks and cook progressively to obtain the curd. Remove from heat and add butter.
Roll out the pastry dough, place a sheet of baking paper on the pastry, covered with salt and cook for 25 minutes at 180°. Remove the paper with the salt and pour the lemon curd on the pastry. Reserve the pie for 2 hours in the fridge.
Remove the skin of the citrus fruits and fry in a pan in a little butter for 2 minutes and add the honey vinegar.
Serve each slice of pie with a small glass of the citrus fruits on the plate to decorate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (91 Votes)
- Recipe: Courgette and Apple Jam,... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 3.8/5 (106 Votes)