Best Chocolate Brownies
Rich chocolate brownies perfect for parties
Ideal to bring to parties, birthdays or family get-togethers
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100g chopped walnuts(optional)
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla esscence
- 325g of caster sugar
- 130g chocolate
- 220g butter
- 175g cream plain flour
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 160*C/Gas 3.
Grease a brownie tin.
Melt the chocolate and butter together.
Add sugar and stir thoroughly.
Add vanilla esscence, eggs and any optional ingredients.
Sieve flour, salt and baking powder into the mixture.
Pour into tin and bake for 45-50 mins.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10mins.
Leave butter out overnight so it is room temperature
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)