- 2 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g flour
- 100g butter
- 100g cooking chocolate
- chopped walnuts
- Half a sachet baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in the eggs one at a time. Add the sugar.
Add the flour and chopped walnuts.
Add the baking powder and pour into a buttered cake tin.
Bake at 150 ° C for 15 mins.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 3.3/5 (158 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Chocolate caramel brownies with... 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Mini chocolate banana cakes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)