- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons
- 7/8 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar (optional)
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a plastic bowl mix the vegetable oil and the two sugars.
Beat the eggs into the mixture. To this mixture add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and mix everything very well.
Line a baking tray with a baking sheet.
Bake at 175C for 20-25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Chocolate caramel brownies with... 3.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Mini chocolate banana cakes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolate Cupcakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Walnut brownies 4.2/5 (33 Votes)