Easy Brownie Recipe
Easy, traditional recipe for chocolate brownies.
- 2oz plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 6oz dark choc
- 4.5oz unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3.5-4oz dark muscovado sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Sift flour, salt, baking powder together and leave to one side.
Bowl over pan of boiling water melt the choc and butter together.
Whisk eggs and slowly add sugar, beat in chocolate mixture and gently fold in the flour.
Pour in to cake tin and bake for 20 mins approx. at 170C, Gas mark 3.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (459 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Black bean brownies 4.6/5 (62 Votes)