- plain flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Remove the skin of pumpkin and slice it into thin slices.
Place them on a steamer and steam for 20 minutes until soften.
Remove excess water from the pumpkin.
Add in a bunch of sugar and plain flour and mix. Make into a dough.
Divide the dough into a few balls and mold them into donut shape.
Deep fry the donut in a pan until it turns brown.
Toss some icing sugar on top as decoration.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes 5/5 (18 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Superhealthy pizza 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Banana Choc Chip oven donuts 3.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Deep Fried Cheese 4.3/5 (19 Votes)