Pumpkin, foie gras and celery crumble
By Thierry DAPVRIL
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Making the crumble topping: Mix the butter with the flour, ground almonds, and pine nuts, grated Parmesan and salt, using your fingertips, until you get a crumble.
Making the filling: Cut the celery into cubes and part of the pumpkin. Sauté in butter, but keep the vegetables firm.
Cut crescent moon shapes of pumpkin and sauté in butter.
Preparing the foie gras: slice the foie gras, fry, dry, in a nonstick pan. Deglaze the pan with the Pineau des Charentes. Reduce. Moisten with veal stock. Adjust the seasoning. Cut the juice with walnut oil.
In a high cooking circle, alternate the diced vegetables, foie gras and crumble. Place in the oven to brown the crumble. On the plates arrange the lettuce around the circle, seasoned seasoned with the cooking juices and Pineau des Charentes, pumpkin crescents and the cut juice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Halloween pumpkin cake 3.5/5 (121 Votes)