Shepherd's pie with foie gras
- 7 potatoes
- 1 small black truffle
- 4 pieces of foie gras
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ground pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Slice half a truffle into thin slices and then the crush finely the other half.
Place the peeled potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Check for doneness with a knife. Drain and mash with a fork while incorporating the olive oil and chopped truffle. Salt and pepper.
With the help of a circle, divide the puree onto 4 plates.
Heat a frying pan and cook the foie gras slices for 2 minutes on each side.
Salt and pepper and place on the circles of mashed potatoes.
Decorate with slices of truffle and serve hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Simple Cottage Pie 3.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Fuss Free Cottage Pie 3.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cottage Pie 4.8/5 (7 Votes)