Thai style potato salad
- 400 g potatoes with firm flesh
- 1/2 cucumber
- cut into thin sticks
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- The zest of one lime
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 spring onion
- finely chopped
- coriander and crushed peanuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Steam cook the potatoes for 20 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the lime juice and fish sauce.
Add the salt and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves, then add the lime zest, the chilli, onion and coconut milk. Mix well.
Peel and slice the potatoes and put them in a salad bowl. Add the cucumber and pour over the dressing. Stir to mix well. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts, fresh coriander and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)