- 300g peppers
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 100g courgettes
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 1 small onion
- 20 cl tomato coulis
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash all the vegetables. Dice the peppers, slice the courgettes and quarter the tomatoes.
Slice the shallot and onion into very small dice.
Peel, degerm and crush the garlic.
Fry the shallot, onion and garlic in a hot pan with oil. Add the vegetables and fry for 10 minutes on medium heat.
Turn the heat to low and add the tomato coulis. Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Add the ketchup and season to taste before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (492 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)