Any day recipe
- An Onion
- 1 or 2 seasonal squash
- 2 Pints of Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Clove of garlic
- Parsley or mint
- Knob of butter
- Serve with
- Bread and Cheese (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice onion and fry slightly
Peel and grate a squash boil together with onions and 2 pints of water.Add nutmeg and then simmer for 30 mins.
Finely grate a clove of garlic add to mixture for last 5 mins of simmering.
Finely chop parsley or mint
Serve with a knob of butter and sprinkled with parsley or mint.
May also be served with grated cheese and Bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)