Garlic Cream Soup
It's a perfect soup as a substitute of chicken broth when you catch a cold. Garlic is a natural antibiotic, that can treat you especially if you aren't able to take medicines, e.g if you are pregnant.
- - 1l stock
- - 6 cloves of garlic
- - 1/2 onion
- - 3 small potatoes
- - 1/2 glass of heavy cream
- - olive oil
- - sprinkle of nigella
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop the onion and fry on some olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic.
Chop the peeled potatoes and add to the onion and the garlic.
Pour the vegetables by 1l of stock, add chopped garlic (4 cloves) and boil until they're cooked.
Blend the soup, then add the cream and mix.
Sprinkle some nigella just before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- onion cream soup 3/5 (129 Votes)