- 1 can chick peas
- chopped parsley
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-6 tablespoon flour
- juice of 1 lemon
- Goes with tzatziki
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients and season to taste.
Use ice cream scoop to for small balls and then deep fry.
Tzatziki: line 1 pot of Greek yoghurt on towels and leave to drain for at least 4 hours.
Mix yoghurt with half a cucumber thinly sliced and juice of 1 lemon (add half a cup of sour cream if needed)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Chilli con carne 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Smooth Moves 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Kale and Chickpeas with Blood... 3.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Persian Aubergine Frittata 3/5 (150 Votes)