Excess of fruit? Bananas too ripe? Apples just too quantusome? Don't know what that means? Well neither do I...
- Excess of fruit? Bananas too ripe? Apples just too quantusome? Don't know what that means? Well neither do I...
- 3 bananas
- 1 apple (golden delicious are good)
- 10 medium sized strawberries
- Two tbsps of natural Greek yoghurt
- Splash of cranberry juice
- More fruit if desired!!
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cost Average budget
You have a blender. Good, next step.
Peel bananas. Blend bananas.
Remove core from apple. Half, quarter and dice apple. Blend with bananas.
Remove stem from strawberries. Chuck in blender. You got it. Blend.
If more fruit is desired (eg. raspberries, gooseberries...), add now. Blend.
Dollop in yoghurt and trickle in juice. Blend.
Pour into glass. Drink!
Good one for a Summer's evening. Ripe strawberries help. If no cranberry juice available, get some!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)