Healthy and delicious, these are a great treat on a hot summers day!
- 200ml milk
- half a banana
- 4 strawberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Measure the milk
Peel the banana, slice, then mash it. Slice the strawberries.
Add fruit to the milk
Mix it with a hand blender
You can add syrup if you want!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)