- 2 Green apples (granny smith)
- 2 Kiwi fruit
- 5 mm of fresh ginger
- 15 cl of Apple juice
- 4 ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and core apples then cut them into chunks. Cut the kiwis in half and remove the flesh with a teaspoon. Finely grate the ginger.
In a blender, combine all fruit with added apple juice and ginger.
Mix for 30 seconds. Add ice cubes. Blend again until smooth.
Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5992 Votes)
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (403 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)