Exotic fruit granita
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pear
- 1 orange
- 3 kiwi
- 2 tbsp of sugar or 1 tbsp of sweetener
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cut off the top of the pineapple and set aside. Hollow out the pineapple, keeping the skin intact, peel the pear, orange and kiwi.
Mix all the fruit with the pineapple in a blender with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Place in the freezer for 6 hours.
An hour before serving, remove the mixture from the freezer and break up with a fork. Place back in the freezer.
When ready to serve, put the granita back into the pineapple shell, place the top back on the pineapple and surprise your guests by serving the whole pineapple on a dish on your table!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)