Home-made panettone with almonds
By Chef Christophe
- 500 g flour
- 5 g baker's yeast
- 10 g salt
- 250 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 100 g milk
- 60 g sultanas
- 60 g sugar
- 30 g of almonds
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
The day before:
Make a dough with yeast, 150 g flour and 60 g of milk and let it rise for three hours.
Mix the butter, milk, eggs, salt and sugar into a soft dough. Add the remaining flour and the yeast.
Add the raisins (I recommend using a food processor, it's easier!) . Leave to rise overnight in the fridge.
The next day:
Break up the dough (remove from the container and knead the dough to get rid of all the air), then mould into a round tin, about 2/3 from the rim of the mould.
Place the tin in a warm place to rise well.
When the dough has risen to the top of the tin, make an incision in the shape of a cross on the top, put the almonds inside and bake at 170 ° c.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)