Kiwi strawberry lollipops
By Gonzales , blog Le Palais des Saveurs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 95mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 15cl of water with 20g of sugar and 2 chopped kiwis. Mix everything. Add 5g of softened gelatine sheets and stir. Pour into mini half sphere moulds, filling them 3/4 full. Then add a slice of strawberry before chilling in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Plant the lollipop sticks and chill again for 1 hour in the freezer.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (171 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)