Apple kiwi turnovers
- - 1 apple
- - 1 kiwi
- - 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- - A tablespoon of water
- - 2 squares of puff pastry
- - A little egg yolk ...
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut the apple into quarters, peel the kiwi. Cook in a small saucepan over low heat with the water to soften. Add 1 sachet of vanilla sugar. Mix everything into a puree.
Preheat the oven and place one square of puff pastry on a baking tray at 210 °C to precook a little. Add the fruit puree on the square of pastry straight out of the oven and then place the second square on top joining the edges well together. Brush the top of the turnover with the egg yolk and bake in the oven until golden and the pastry is cooked.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)