Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the butter and melt in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
Add 100g of sugar to the melted butter. Mix with a spatula.
Add the 4 eggs. Mix with a whisk.
Add 50g of flour, 50g of cornflour and 11g of yeast.
Add 6 tablespoons of Nesquik and mix with a whisk.
Butter and flour your cake tin. Remove the excess flour.
Pour in the mixture and spread gently.
Bake your cake at 180 ° C for 25 min.
Decorate as you wish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (249 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)