Kids Cake Pop Pops
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Frosting
- 1 box white chocolate
- 1 box dark chocolate
- Cake pop sticks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Crumble cake into a bowl until it appears as fine crumbs.
Add in frosting a bit at a time until cake mix is moist.
Roll the cake mixture into balls.
Insert cake pop sticks into each ball.
Melt dark chocolate (microwave).
Dip the balls into the dark chocolate.
Freeze for about 20 minutes.
Melt the remaining white chocolate in a large cup.
Dip tops of cake pops into white chocolate and sprinkle with.. sprinkles!
Put the cake pops out to dry, or into the freezer to speed up the process.
To dry the cake pops, turn a vegetable strainer upside-down and poke them through the holes. If you have a block of styrofoam that would be even better.
Wrap with clear plastic and tie with bow to give as a gift.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (254 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)