Safe-to-lick-the-bowl Cookie Dough (Not just for kids...)
An eggless cookie dough, perfect for making desserts with that infamously irresistible dough...
- (All in cups I'm afraid!)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar (Light brown muscavado is preferable)
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
- depending on your taste
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk (or cream)
- 1 cup of either small chocolate chips or chopped up large ones (whichever type suits you. Dark
- White or all three!)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Either by hand or with an electric mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Once done, add in the vanilla essence and the salt.
Add in flour. (Don't worry about the consistency at this stage)
Add in milk and mix.
Fold in the chocolate chips. Now that's the cookie dough mixture I'm used to seeing!!
Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes and you're good to go. You can also store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Finally, have fun making your cookie dough creations (I like to dip balls of it in chocolate.... Mmmmmm)
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)