Easy to make ahead of time, and to carry to work or school with you!
Delicious to boot!
- 100 g of bacon
- chopped into small squares
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 carrots
- 1/2 chopped spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp basil
- chopped finely
- 10/12 large eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 180°F.
Grease some muffin cases.
Cook the bacon in a pan.
Combine the bacon, pepper, carrot, spinach and basil.
Whisk all the eggs and season.
Add the bacon/veg mix to the eggs.
Make sure to combine everything to get even muffins.
Fill the cases with the mix.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Store in air tight storage for up to 3/4 days in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Persian Aubergine Frittata 2.9/5 (155 Votes)