Muffins with sun-dried tomatoes and thym
By Céline Ridet
- For 12 muffins
- 50 g sun dried tomatoes (without oil)
- 300 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 130 gr butter
- 200 gr cottage cheese
- 15 cl of milk
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 100 gr grated Comté cheese
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
* Preheat the oven to 200 °.
Mix the flour and baking powder, add the comté cheese (or another hard cheese with lots of flavour), thyme and tomatoes, salt and pepper.
In a second bowl, beat the eggs with a fork, mix the softened butter, cottage cheese and milk, mix well.
Add this mixture to the flour mixture, stirring as little as possible.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Toasts with duck confit 3.8/5 (118 Votes)