Toasts with duck confit
- 2 legs duck confit
- mixed raw vegetables (carrots
- red cabbage
- walnut oil
- wine vinegar
- 4 thick slices of bread.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place the confit in the microwave, remove the bone and gently flake the meat.
Grate your vegetables or cut them into small strips.
Grill the large slices of bread and top with a layer of vegetables and then the flaked confit.
Finally, add a drizzle of walnut oil and vinegar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Roly poly with salmon and tzatziki... 3.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Caesar salad with potatoes, salami... 4.2/5 (50 Votes)