Duo of raspberry puree beetroot and celery
By Lustine , blog Petitcheflustine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
For the celery puree:
Peel the celery, cut into large cubes. Peel the shallots and slice thinly. Put the cubes in a large pot of salted water with the shallots. Bring to a boil and cook for fifteen minutes (the cubes of celery must be tender). Drain and take 550g of shallots and celery. Place in a blender and mix with sour cream. Pepper. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Reserve.
For the raspberry beetroot puree:
Crush four raspberries through a fine sieve to retrieve the juice.
In a blender, put 150g of cooked beetroot, previously cut into cubes, add the raspberry juice, raspberry vinegar and olive oil.
Using biscuit cutters, serve the two hot purees onto the plates. Garnish with fresh raspberries and basil leaves.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (123 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Toasts with duck confit 3.8/5 (118 Votes)