By Vekas Maria-Rodica
- 500 gr of pork
- 500 gr beef
- spatzles (small Hungarian pasta made with flour
- water and a pinch of salt)
- hot paprika
- a tomato
- a pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
1.Cut the meat into cubes. Fry the finely chopped onions in a little fat. Remove from the heat and mix with the paprika. Add the meat, salt, pepper, and brown over medium heat. Add cumin, garlic and enough water to cover everything.
Cook gently, covered. When it's almost cooked, still over low heat, add the diced carrots, peeled and diced potatoes, the seeded and sliced peppers, and the peeled and diced tomatoes, and pour over 1 litre of water.
5 minutes before serving, add the spatzle noodles.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (122 Votes)
- Spicy turkey and pepper bake 2.9/5 (137 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.