A quick and easy creamy pasta
- 150g dried pasta
- 295g tin of Campbells low fat condensed mushroom soup
- 200g mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp brandy
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the pasta following the packets instructions, drain and place to one side.
Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in 1 tsp vegetable oil or spray oil until translucent.
Add the paprika, Italian herbs and brandy and stir to mix.
Quarter the mushrooms and add, place the lid on the saucepan and allow to simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes.
Add the condensed mushroom soup and the cracked black pepper and mix. Simmer with the lid off for 2 minutes.
Add the pasta to the sauce, mix and serve.
Delicious with a sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (217 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.