Beef and pork spaghetti bolognese
- 1 packet of spaghetti (500gr)
- 2 sausages
- pork and beef
- 1 can
- peeled tomatoes (400g)
- 1 half tube
- tomato puree concentrate
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 knob margarine
- salt and pepper
- spaghetti spices
- dried basil
- 1 pinch of caster sugar
- 10 cl of water
- grated parmesan or grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the pasta as directed on the packet.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan, fry the 2 sausages and remove the skin.
Add the brandy to the sausage meat, then the peeled tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, pepper, all the spices and a pinch of sugar and then the water.
Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, mix the sauce in a blender (it will look like Bolognese).
When the pasta is cooked, drain and place in a large serving bowl. Place the sauce in the middle of the spaghetti and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Full English... 3.4/5 (132 Votes)