Full English Breakfast
No better way to start your weekend than with this classic English Breakfast, made to share.
- 2 sausages
- 2 bacon
- 2 eggs
- punnet of mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 can of Heinz baked beans
- 2 bread rolls
- 1/2 onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Dice up the mushrooms and onion, and cut tomatoes in half.
Empty beans into a saucepan and heat on a low setting as they can become hard easily.
In a seperate pan, fry sausages, bacon and tomatoes.
Add a little oil into a frying pan and pop in your sliced mushrooms and onion until golden brown.
Cut your rolls into circles and rub with butter and garlic before frying them in the pan.
Fry up the eggs to the side.
(For something different combine the bread and whisked egg, add sugar, and voila! you've got French toast).
Pop everything on a large plate, season with salt and have a bottle of HP barbecue sauce handy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Cheesy Leek & Bacon Pasta 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)