- 230g self-raising flour
- 100g white sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tp baking powder
- 1/4 tp baking soda
- 1tp vanilla extract
- 110g butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180oC.
Melt butter in a pan.
Add self-raising flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda then whisk them together.
In another bowl, lightly whisk 2 eggs then add vanilla extract.
Add 3 mashed banana and the melted butter (cooled to room temperature).
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
Stir until everything is well-mixed.
Use 2 spoons to transfer batter into paper cups.
Bake for about 25 min.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)