Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry tarts
Lovely sweet tart filled with custard cream and top with fresh raspberries. Delicious.
- 100g shortcrust pastry
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 50 ml double cream
- 50 ml milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out short crust pastry. Line 2x 10 cm fluted tart tins. Bake blind in the oven Gas 5/190C for 15 minutes till golden brown and crispy. Leave to cool.
Heat cream and sugar in a sauce pan. Blend egg yolk, milk and cornflour. Add to the heated cream. Stir till smooth. Leave to cool slightly. Pour and fill the flan cases. Leave to cool.
Arrange the fresh raspberries on top of the tarts. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with clotted cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)