Creamy salmon and veggie pasta
Easy, tasty and quick
- 200g pasta
- 125g salmon diced
- 1/4 courgette diced
- 8 baby corns cut into chunks
- 8 baby asparagus cut into chunks
- 125ml double cream
- 2 tbsp dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- cheddar (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Bring a medium pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta to the packets instruction.
Cut the vegetables and salmon.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the veg until lightly coloured and softened.
Add the salmon and cook for 2-3 mins until just cooked.
Pour in the cream, add dill, season and cook for 2 mins until the cream thickens a little.
Drain the pasta, add the salmon and vegetable cream sauce.
Stir and mix thoroughly.
Add grated cheese if desired.
You can use tarragon if you prefer it to dill
A little splash of white wine added after the salmon will add an extra lift to the dish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Fish with leeks 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)