Breakfast with hash browns
By Sophie H
- Potatoes (2 or 3 per person) and onions (1 for two people)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and grate the potatoes and onion. Remove the bulk of the moisture using kitchen roll and shape into small, flat portions.
Grill the bacon/sausages and keep warm. Start frying the hash browns (which will be ready when crispy and browned) and, after 5 mins of cooking, fry the eggs and put the bread in to toast.
Serve all together as soon as ready.
Mushrooms/grilled tomatoes/baked beans could also be served, as required.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Cheesy Leek & Bacon Pasta 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)