Fried breaded chicken breast
By Ryan wintle
- Large Handful Almonds
- Lemmon Zest
- Large handful cheddar cheese
- 2 chicken Breast
- 2 tbs. Butter
- salad to serve
- large handful of bread crumbs
- some seasoned flour
- 2 beaten eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put almonds, cheese, lemon zest and breadcrumbs in a processor and blitz.
Batter the chicken with a rolling pin and dip in the flour then the egg yolk, then finally in the bread crumbs.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and put the chicken in the frying pan and cook until browned on one side then flip.
Put on a plate and drizzle the butter over the chicken breast put a salad with it and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.