Easy pork sausages cooked in white wine gravy sauce with shallots.
- 4 large premium pork and herb sausages
- 5-6 shallots
- 2 glasses of white wine
- Frozen Chips (or you can make home-made)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat the oven if you are making oven chips.
Fry the 4 sausages in a frying pan without adding any extra oil or fat.
Remove the sausages from the pan and fry all the shallots, previously sliced, in the sausage fat.
Cook your chips.
Place the sausages and shallots in a microwavable dish with the two glasses of white wine.
5 minutes before the chips are ready, place the dish with the sausages in the microwave for 5 minutes on full power.
Serve hot with the chips
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Green lipped oysters & shallot... 3.4/5 (154 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Beef and red wine ragu 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Salmon en croute 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Pasta with wine sauce and peas 3.5/5 (130 Votes)