An easy meal that tastes incredible! Marinading in the dressing is the key.
- 1 x Chicken breast
- Honey mustard dressing
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Provolone cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Pound a chicken breast thin and let it marinate in honey mustard dressing for 5-20 minutes, then wipe off a majority of it with your fingers.
Roll in a 50/50 mix of bread crumbs/parm cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Last 2 minutes, top with provolone Place atop spaghetti and sauce. Pair with sauteed spinach, garlic, and a dash of lemon juice.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (452 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Risotto 3.6/5 (91 Votes)
- Chicken parmigiana 3.1/5 (128 Votes)
- Poulet de Tomate 3/5 (120 Votes)