Easy peasy Kindergarden Chilli
Mild Sweet Chilli con carne made with minced beef & baked beans
- 250g Beef Mince
- 1 medium onion
- 410g Tin baked beans
- 410g Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 level tsp mild chilli powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dice the onion
put all ingredients in a casserole dish and stir together.
pop in medium heat oven for one hour or until beef is tender and cooked.
This could be cooked in a slow cooker instead of a conventional oven, if so you should dry fry the minced first.
Serve with Rice or chips
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Chilli To Blow Your Mind 3.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Your Ultimate Chilli 3.4/5 (125 Votes)