Easy cheesy frittata
- 2 spring onions
- ends trimmed off
- 4 tablespoons of frozen peas
- 1 courgette
- halved with the ends cut off
- 2 slices of ham
- 100g feta cheese
- 4 eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Ask a grown-up helper to switch the oven on to 180C/ 160C fan/gas 4. Snip or cut up the spring onions and put them in a bowl. Add the peas to the bowl.
Grate the courgette using your rotary grater, one half at a time, then add it to the bowl.
Cut the ham into pieces with your scissors, if you do this over the bowl it will fall straight in.
Break the feta into the bowl by crumbling it with your hands.
Crack the eggs into a bowl and, if any bits of shell fall in, scoop them out with a spoon. Whisk the eggs until the yolks are mixed into the white.
Pour the eggs into the other bowl and stir. Brush a round ovenproof dish, about 16cm across, with oil. Tip everything into the dish. Ask a helper to put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)